Global Learning and Development Manager
About the Role
We believe that successful organizations prioritize the professional development of their staff. We also believe that a great Learning and Development Team is one of the best ways to help people develop and realize their full potential. As the Global Head of Learning and Development, you will lead the team tasked with the professional development of our entire organization. You will create the global talent strategy for how to bring this team into the next frontier in professional development, and help thousands of people grow their careers.
- The Learning and Development Department is a team of roughly 10 staff and is part of our People Operations Division.
- You will report directly to our Global Head of People, and manage 3 deputies on the team.
- Lead the Learning & Development Department into the Future
- You’ll create and share the vision of the L&D team with the entire organization.
- You’ll develop goals and indicators to ensure the L&D team can accomplish that vision.
- You’ll build creative ways to train people across a large organization with staff in multiple countries and speaking different languages.
- You’ll work with other global and country leaders to determine the biggest skill gaps and develop content to meet the needs of specific cohorts
- Manage Your Team
- You’ll run weekly team meetings, and one-on-one check-ins to keep the team inspired, and ensure you are hitting your goals and indicators.
- You’ll ensure that each person on the team is growing in their careers, and getting feedback to best support that growth.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience leading teams specifically focused on delivering training and developing staff.
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience creating and communicating a clear vision and plan to a large organization
- Experience with content and media creation online for unique learning opportunities
- English required in all locations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
For application: https://oneacrefund.org/work-with-us/job-openings/g/?gh_jid=2935376