Vacancy: Project Management Consultant – Nairobi Innovation Week
DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT [GIZ]
|INVITATION TO TENDERS/CALL FOR OFFERS|
The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit [GIZ] GmbH – Make-IT in Africa programme has been commissioned by The University of Nairobi and the Nairobi Innovation Week secretariat to support the Nairobi Innovation Week 2019.
The programme is seeking a consultant to provide the following services in close coordination with The University of Nairobi, Nairobi Innovation Week secretariat and the GIZ Project Make-IT in Africa.
- Project management support for NIW 2019
As a basis to consolidate collaboration in the start-up Ecosystem, including impact monitoring for Start- Up Support Programs.
- Impact monitoring for Start-ups from NIW 2018
Consolidate follow up on the impact of NIW participation for the 100 start-ups that took part in the NIW 2018 and set up continuous impact monitoring measure that will be used for NIW 2019 including a baseline survey.
Required competences and professional experience:
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in project management, policy formulation and working with start-ups.
- At least 7 years of experience working on/supporting SME/Start-up programs in Kenya.
- Highly developed organizational development and analytical skills.
- Experience of organizational development, analytical skills and working with entrepreneurship enablers.
- Regional experience/ Knowledge of country [Kenya].
- Proficiency in English language and Kiswahili.
Please obtain the documents which contain more details on the assignment by sending a blank e-mail email@example.com with the subject exactly as “Nairobi Innovation Week 2019 GIZ- 83302876”.
If interested, please submit your Financial and Technical Proposal in two separate envelopes together with your CV and Cover letter in a SEALED ENVELOPE, clearly marked TENDER NO: GIZ/83302876, not later than Friday 22ndOctober 2018 addressed as follows and dropped to the tender box available at:
GIZ KENYA, RECEPTION
RIVERSIDE DRIVE, RIVERSIDE MEWS
CHASE BANK COMPLEX opp. PRIME BANK
P.O. BOX 41607-00100